AGL 20 Inch Cantilevered Laminator
About the AGL 20 Inch Cantilevered Laminator
AGL’s would like to remind all of our customers that we design and build a variety of custom laminator every year. The latest design is AGL’s newest cantilevered 20-inch robust laminator featuring a silicon covered top nip roll, as well as a silicon bottom nip roll. These rolls incorporate AGL’s proprietary nip roll design with concentrically ground non-crowned nip rolls. All of the supply stations feature AGL’s newest cantilevered design that allows the machine operator to quickly deflate an air-shaft and replace an empty core with a new roll of laminate. This machine incorporates a trimming system that removes an adjustable amount from each edge of the laminating material and winding up the final product. Excess trim is wound up on a separate winding shaft for easy disposal. A motorized side-lay assembly allows the operator to quickly and precisely position the over-laminating film to the product prior to lamination.
Safety features include a nip protection circuit prior to the nip, as well as emergency stop switches at all four corners of the machine. This machine features .5 - 50 fpm operating machine speeds.
- 2 Cantilevered unwind supply shaft stations
- 1 Cantilevered release liner windup station
- 1 Cantilevered product windup station
- 1 Cantilevered trim removal windup station
- 1 element style air shafts for 3-inch diameter cores
- 5 element style air shafts for 6-inch diameter cores
- Pneumatically controlled film tensioning system
- Variable Speed Control .5 to 50 fpm
- Motorized laminate side-lay assembly
- Hard guard with interlock switch and safety relay
Interested in this product? Contact us today to get a quote!