About the AGL 64T
The AGL 64T Industrial Glass Laminator is a multiple shift laminator that combines the speed and capacity to deliver maximum productivity, reliability and return on investment. This machine was designed to clean glass panels prior to over-laminating them. It features a six inch diameter 50 durometer hypalon rubber top nip roll along with a 80 durometer bottom nip roll assembly, concentrically ground. The top nip roll is equipped with internal electric heat and controls for ambient to 320° F. This laminator is also equipped with a glass driven cleaning station that cleans the glass automatically prior to the laminating process.
- One cantilevered unwind supply shaft station
- One cantilevered release liner windup station
- One driven glass cleaning station with disposable adhesive roll
- Auto grip core chucks
- Upper unwind slitter assembly
- Digital speed read-out
- Pneumatically controlled film tensioning system
- Variable Speed Control 1 to 15 fpm
- Pulsed static elimination bar
Interested in this product? Contact us today to get a quote!