AGL 64 Graphics Laminator
About the AGL 64 Graphics Laminator
The AGL 64 Custom Industrial Laminator is a customer specified laminator for a high production vinyl converting production facility. Some of the innovative features include roll to roll laminating, 3 to 100 FPM laminating speeds, high throughput speeds, as well as AGL’s legendary heated nip roll design. Unlike our competitors, AGL stands alone with its superior heated roller construction. AGL uses a spiral wound heater assembly that has direct contact between the heating element and the roller. This direct contact gives you faster heat transfer and makes the heating elements last longer. You can also expect to get uniform temperature across the entire width of your rollers. This will insure even activation of your thermal adhesive films without cold or hot spots.
- Two lateral adjust (+/- 1.0 inch) unwind supply shafts
- Release liner windup station
- Finished product rewind station
- Four lug style air shafts
- High release silicone rollers - for easy cleaning
- Safety in-feed curtain
- AC Servo motor control system
- Variable Speed Control 0 to 100 FPM
- Optional DC static elimination assembly
Interested in this product? Contact us today to get a quote!