AGL 64 FG
About the AGL 64 FG
The AGL 64 FG (Fleet Graphics) finishing laminator is a newly configured laminator for high production fleet graphic production facilities. This laminator was specifically configured around the 3M 8518 and IJ180/680 material combinations. Some of the innovative features include AGL’s legendary heated nip roll design, roll to roll laminating, in-line rotary edge trimming, on demand roll width slitting capabilities and high throughput speeds.
- Two Cantilevered unwind supply shafts (optional air shafts available)
- Release liner windup station
- Finished product rewind station
- Expandable core chucks - for thin walled cores
- High release silicone rollers - for easy cleaning
- AGL’s repeatable tension control system - helps avoid film distortion and necking
- AGL’s “Easy Web” feed table
- Variable Speed Control 0 to 30 fpm
- Linear footage counter/digital speed readout
Interested in this product? Contact us today to get a quote!