About the AGL 6450
AGL 6450 was originally designed and certified by 3M™ for their Scotchprint vinyl transfer process. The 6450 is a dual heated nip roller and fully bi-directional laminating system. It is capable of laminating and mounting materials up to 62” in width. AGL 6450 processes thermal or pressure sensitive adhesive coated films and features pneumatically actuated nip roller and pull roll assemblies. Main supply rolls are equipped with a pneumatic clutch/brake assembly. This feature allows precise and repeatable film tension control as well as bi-directional unwind/rewind capabilities. 0-20 fpm operating speeds (30 fpm upgrade available), mechanical and TapeSwitch emergency stops, emitter/receiver nip protection, 12.5" diameter capacity heavy-duty cantilevered unwind stations. The 8.75" diameter nip roller assembly and 4.0” dual stage air cylinder assemblies deliver 78lbs of lineal pressure with 100 psi of incoming air pressure.
- Pneumatically actuated nip roller and pull roll assemblies
- Main supply rolls are equipped with a pneumatic clutch/brake assemblies for precise and repeatable film tension control
- Bi-directional unwind/rewind capabilities 12.5" diameter capacity heavy-duty cantilevered unwind stations
- 8.75” All steel roller design covered with a non-crowned high release silicone
- Dual heated nip roller assemblies capable of 320⁰ F working temperatures
- Mechanical and TapeSwitch emergency stops
- Emitter/receiver nip protection
Interested in this product? Contact us today to get a quote!