AGL 64 Series
About the AGL 64 Series
AGL 64 Series laminates and mounts a 62.0" wide maximum thermal or pressure sensitive laminating film. All models feature 10.0" diameter heavy-duty cantilevered unwind stations, 6.0" diameter pneumatically actuated nip roller assembly with “dial-in” spacer system, RTS brake system for precise tension control feed back and 0-20 fpm operating speeds.
The 64 series is Available in four models:
- 64i - (Bi-Directional)
- 64R - (Reversible Multipurpose Machine with Pneumatically Controlled Pull Rollers)
- 64T - (Heated Top Nip Roller Only)
- 64C - (Cold Lamination and Mounting Only)
- Spring Blade Core Chucks – positively locks rolls of material onto the supply shafts
- Easy Web Feed Table – makes for easy webbing of materials by pivoting forward 90° giving the operator full access to the lower supply shaft
- Swing out supply stations make for easy loading of rolls of material
- RTS (Repeatable Tensioning System) – allows the operator to record and duplicate proper film tension settings for each job
- Print Basket – used for easily feeding long individual prints
- Curl Cam – operators can manage and eliminate print curl during the lamination process
AGL Inc now offers finance options through Providence Capital Funding for select models from our line of digital imaging laminators.
AGL 64i 64 - Total $41,500.00
- $812.00 x 60 Months
- $904.17 x 48 Months
- $1,271.93 x 36 Months
*NOTE: Estimated monthly finance options based upon standard model price.
First & last payment upfront & final credit approval required.
Interested in this product? Contact us today to get a quote!