AGL 54 Glass Laminator
Advanced Greig Laminators, Inc Deforest, WI – The AGL 54 machine is configured for applying optically clear films to a variety of plate glass. Some of the innovative features include AGL’s legendary heated nip roll design and a newly designed in-feed table. This in-feed table allows the glass to float into a side registration system which provides scratch free glass production capability.
Standard features for the AGL 54 Film to Glass laminator include:
- Cantilevered unwind station
- Cantilevered release liner rewind station
- Heated top laminating roll
- Heated bottom laminating roll
- Durable Hypalon nip roll coverings
- Automatic transducer tension control system - avoiding film distortion and necking
- Aluminum slat in-feed table with floating roller ball technology
- Variable Speed Control 1 to 30 fpm
- Static elimination system
- Upper unwind film slitting system
High performance laminators from a name you have trusted for over 65 years. Equipment design for the Wide Format Digital Imaging Market, or for Custom Industrial Applications, we have a solution for you. For more information contact AGL at 1-800-276-2664.