AGL Industrial Screen Print Laminator
Advanced Greig Laminators, Inc. (AGL) Deforest, WI – The AGL 44 HST Industrial laminator is a multiple shift laminator that combines the speed and capacity to deliver maximum productivity, reliability and return on investment. It features a 4.38 inch diameter steel, rubber covered nip roll assembly concentrically ground and finished yielding less print distortion and wrinkling. The top nip roll features preset heat assist for warming up pressure sensitive over-laminates resulting in a perfectly smooth output.
Other standard features include:
- One Unwind supply shafts
- One Release liner windup with cantilevered construction
- One Lug style air shaft for easy laminate roll change out
- Auto grip core chucks
- Top heated nip roller to 320 degrees Fahrenheit
- Aluminum segmented Slat-type infeed table with right and left side infeed guides
- High release silicone rollers - for easy cleaning
- Pneumatically controlled film tensioning system
- Variable Speed Control 0 to 50 fpm
High performance laminators from a name you have trusted for over 65 years. Equipment design for the Wide Format Digital Imaging Market, or for Custom Industrial Applications, we have a solution for you. For more information contact AGL at 1-800-276-2664.