AGL 4400T Custom Laminator
Advanced Greig Laminators, Inc Deforest, WI – The AGL 44T custom laminator is configured for applying protective films to multiple lanes of contoured automotive components. Some of the innovative features include AGL’s legendary heated nip roll design and safety light curtain assembly.
Standard features for the AGL 4400T Custom laminator include:
- Cantilevered unwind stations with standard core chucks for 3.0 inch ID cores
- .625 inch thick covering of high release silicone compound for the top heated nip roll
- AGL’s manually adjusted pneumatic tension control system - avoiding film distortion and necking
- Safety features include 14 inch light curtains prior to the nip, as well as emergency stop switches at all four corners of the machine
- Variable Speed Control 0 to 15 fpm
- Auxiliary infeed table with adjustable parts alignment system
- Auxiliary outfeed table with cutting mat
High performance laminators from a name you have trusted for over 65 years. Equipment design for the Wide Format Digital Imaging Market, or for Custom Industrial Applications, we have a solution for you. For more information contact AGL at 1-800-276-2664.